Winter Wonderland Lappland
KW12 - 2020
While the whole world was shutting down restaurants, clubs, shops, sport arenas etc. Lappland was still focussing other problems - how to get rid of all those snow masses!
Unbelievable but true, in this northern region, the Corona Virus Crisis still hadn't arrived, which made it even more peaceful for us.
- during winter...this is the best wellness holiday you can get....sleep for approx. 11 hours per night, since daylight is between 10am - 3pm only!
- coming in March though you still find fantastic snow conditions and temperatures below 15 Degrees...warm!
- go for cross country skiing through the romantic winter landscape
- enjoy your own sauna every evening, the Corona Virus hates the warm!
- go on a Reindeer Safari
- Visit the fairytale Snow Castle near Levi center
- try a thrilling husky ride
- See the Aurora Borealis on a night excursion or get the Special Alarm Clock at the tourim Office, what we did
- drive to Rovaniemi and visit Santa Claus
For Seafood Lovers, this is a must to go in Levi!
At the King Crab House their crabs come straight from the North Norwegian coast and they definitely do more than only cook its legs. Here you can also try its delicious roe and exciting
tail. Don't miss out on the live king crabs in the tank when you come to Levi.
It can't get more fresh than this!
King Crab House- Levi
Saratupa A - Levi
Rent a cottage from Levi tourism.
This is the most romantic and relaxing way to spend
a winter in Lappland!
- go daily to your private sauna
- cook a reindeer filet for dinner in your romantic Cottage!
Their is a big Supermarket in Levi Centre where you can buy
everything for your stay.
Rent a car because the cottages are spread out and sometimes 3km away from the centre of Levi.
KRT Cabins - Levi
These wooden cottages are situated in Levi Ski Resort, 1 km from the Koillisrinteet ski slope. Each
features a private sauna, as well as a lounge with a flat-screen TV and fireplace. Free WiFi is available.
All cottages at Krt Cabins have a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower and an extra toilet. Some include a balcony and terrace. Free private parking is found right outside the cottages, as are cross-country ski trails. Bed linen, towels and final cleaning are included.
Local buses stop by Krt Cabins and connect to central Levi, 2.5 km away.
Kämmekkä - Levi
This cottage was our first experience with winter wonderland Levi! The best deal and always updated, you get directly on the Levi Tourism Website, s. accomodations