Orient meets Occident!
Dubai has definitely lots of thrills for every traveler!
If you love the chilly beach life, Dubai's coastline is packed with beautiful beaches. At the Laguna Waterpark you can even try how to surf on an epic 180 degree surf-machine.
The new Pointe area out on the Palm island hosts also a fountain spectacle while you can enjoy a nice dinner in one of the several restaurants, while facing the Atlantis hotel.
- Dubai is life in the fast lane! If you're still eager to get some relaxing holiday feeling you definitely have to choose a hotel at the beach or even in the desert!
- Due to the current Corona Situation the Expo 2020 will now open around october 2021
- MUST SEE....THE FOUNTAINS at Burj Khalifa
- Burj Khalifa (828 Meters)
- Mall of the Emirates
- go and see the new Fountains as well at the Pointe out on Palm Island
- Souk al Bahar
- Madinat Jumeirah
- Burj al Arab
- Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai Creek and the spice & gold souk
- Jumeirah Boardwalk and Marina
Due to the giant construction speed the traffic is exploiding. So it can be recommended to use when ever possible the new built Dubai Metro.
Their are really plenty of fantastic restaurants in all the different areas of Dubai, here are just a few recommendations:
- Bice Mare - Fountains: Nestled in Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, BiCE Mare is one of the best and most popular restaurants in Dubai. It's an Italian eatery and they serve Italian & seafood inspired cuisine.
- Aprons & Hammers - Mare Beach: If you also love Crabs and Lobsters...this is your place to be in Dubai!
- Stars n'Bars - Mare Beach: Chefcook Nigel J Lobo is really worth a visit. In this California style hipster restaurant you would never expect to enjoy such mouthwatering 12 hours smoked and braised Angus Ribs!
- Masti - Mare Beach: This is one of the best indian restaurants you can find in Dubai
- Samakjé- The Pointe Palm: This is a beautiful new seafood restaurant at the new Pointe Area on Palm Island. From here you can be sure to get the best view on the Fountains and also the Atlantis hotel.
- Osh - Mare Beach: This is a cool mix of Asian and contemporary Uzbek Cuisine. Try a lot of the small plates and share!
- Pier Chic - Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah: Situated at the end of the pier at the Al Qasr Hotel with captivating views across the Arabian Gulf, Pierchic offers a stunning ‘over-the-water’ dining experience unparalleled within the Emirate.
Hotel Rove La Mer Beach
Life’s a beach at Rove La Mer Hotel – Soak up the sun, sand and vibrant locality at Dubai’s beachfront in Jumeirah.
The Interior is packed and full of Surfer decoration!
Once you’ve gotten your dose of "vitamin-sea", step out to the bustling backstreets of La Mer, packed with over 50 of the region’s newest cuisine concepts and a waterpark. You’ll even find Dubai’s most iconic sites just moments away - the Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and the extremely cool Fountains, all within easy reach.
Hotel Sofitel Palm Island
Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa promises a luxury beach location like no other. Opposite Dubai Marina, a Polynesian resort beckons with 360 deluxe rooms and 182 serviced apartments, from Classic Rooms with to expansive Beach Villas with private pools and butler service.
Spend fun-filled days playing tennis or doing water sports off the private beach or relax with a massage and visit.
Bab al Shams - a desert experience!
Situated in the heart of the desert and nestled in the dunes of Dubai, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa is the ultimate luxury retreat.
An exclusive low-rise resort in the desert surrounded by gently sloping dunes and natural desert landscape, Bab Al Shams offers guests a one of its kind traditional desert experience that is true to the culture and heritage of Dubai and the UAE.
With its literal translation from Arabic meaning "gateway to the sun", Bab Al Shams is built in an Arabic fort setting in and around an oasis. Inside the walls, shaded courtyards, walkways and water features provide cool shelter and maintain the unique ambience and atmosphere.
Park Hyatt - Dubai Creek
If you are looking for a Hotel close to the Airport of Dubai and the creek....this is the perfect choice!
Great Hotel with the usual excellent service by Park Hyatt. Amenities include a top 18 hole golf course as well
Go to the close Boardwalk Restaurant for excellent Seafood to share!