No, this guy is not the Justin Bieber of food...he's a talent of his own!
A gourmet boat Cruise on the river Rhine from Basel to Strassbourg accompanied by a sensational dinner from young cooking shooting star Flynn McGarry is a cool experience to do!
- Taking a relaxed gourmet boat cruise on the Excellence Princess from Basel (Switzerland) up to Strassburg (France) is a really fun and chilly way of travelling
- if on your way, you get the chance to taste a 6-course menu of one of the youngest and most natural gourmet cooks of the USA, Flynn McGarry, it makes it even cooler!
- Accompanied by the fantastic easy listening piano sound of Marcus Lippke you forget the everyday life easily
- For sweet addicts, the world famous Nagel Patisserie in Strassbourg is a Must Do!
- if you come during winter time, the The Christmas markets and celebrations in Alsace start every year with the first Sunday of Advent. Usually, festivities start on the last weekend of November. This Christmas markets atmosphere will last until beginning of January.
Sleep like a baby on the Excellence Princess from Basel to Strassbourg... and dine with Flynn!
At 13 years old, most people are agonizing over homework. At that age, Flynn McGarry was agonizing over ingredients for the $50 10-course tasting menu served at his pop-up restaurant Eureka, which was run out of his San Fernando Valley, California home.
Despite McGarry’s age, the food was a hit: “I’ve got to say, I was a little worried, walking up here,” one diner told The New Yorker.