the greenest capital in Europe!
- do a boat trip and explore the islands around Oslo!
- go Shopping to Karl Johansgate
- visit the castle
- go to see the new Opera House
- go for a Cappuccino to Grand Café
- go for a ski-jump on Holmenkollenbakken
- stroll around Akker Brygge at the harbour
- visit nearby Lillesand and if you have time stay overnight at Hotel Norge
- from Oslo you can drive within a day over to Bergen and start for a longer excursion into the fjordlands
Scandic Holmenkollen Park is located an impressive 350 metres above the city. Here you can enjoy views over the capital, and eat at one of the city’s best restaurants.
De Fem Stuer is one of Oslos best restaurants
a new design hotel to go: THE THIEF