- go on a Windjammer Cruise, or even try to get here by the end of June for the huge Windjammer Days Festival!
- Drive along the beautiful coast to Pemaquid Point (48km)
- stroll along Fishermans Wharf and buy souvenirs in one of the shops or galleries
- find out how to eat a lobster at Tugboat Inn!
- visit Spruce Point Inn
- go to L.L. Bean's Flagship store in Freeport...the place to be for outdoor equipment
The Tugboat Inn and Port of Italy
Try the lobster feast! Go for homemade pasta
Spruce Point Inn - Boothbay Harbor
Maine’s Classic Oceanside Resort, Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guest’s picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine.
As a Conde Nast Top 25 Northeast Resort and the #1 Resort in Mid-coast Maine on Trip Advisor, the historic inn has attracted travelers from all over the world for more than 100 years.
With 57 acres of stunning waterfront, Spruce Point Inn is the perfect setting for creating “oceanside memories made in Maine.”