Cradle of American Culture
- stroll through Beacon Hill
- check out Harbor Walk
- go for shopping on Newbury Street
- visit Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- go to the Zumba in the park
- visit Yale or Harvard Campus
- visit Gloucester, scene of the movie "the storme"
Casual and fun seafood Restaurants are
- the Barking Crab
- Atlantic Fish Co
Hotel Intercontinental Boston
Overlooking Boston's historic waterfront, the InterContinental® Boston hotel is within easy reach of the Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall marketplace and the city’s business district. The chic Miel brasserie serves a menu of French delicacies. Spa InterContinental has an indoor heated lap pool and a steam room, and you can savor creative cocktails and premium tequilas paired with delicious sushi in the stylish Sushi-Teq bar.