Breathe the fresh coastal air and have a look at the Windjammers!
- check out the exclusive stores of Easthampton and Southampton - Long Island
- around Indian fall you'll find Pumpkins all over!
- Montauk Point with nice beaches and great Surfing spots
- Newport....big Sailing boats all over....
you find excellent Seafood Restaurants such as:
- the Montauk Point Yacht Club
- Clarke Cook House Newport
- Twenty Two Bowens Newport
Hotel Montauk Point Yacht Club
Rich in history, yet recently refreshed for a new era of guests, the Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina (MYC) is an award-winning Hamptons hotel ideal for weekend getaways, family vacations and milestone events.
Beautifully located on a private waterfront in the East Hampton hamlet of Montauk, which is on the South Fork of Long Island. Graced by the replica of the historic Montauk Lighthouse, MYC offers an inviting blend of bygone elegance and modern comfort for travelers visiting by air, land or sea.