On romantic River Torrens!
- go to Block Arcade, Downtown Adelaide
- go jogging along River Torrens
- take a tram or drive by car to Glenelg on the coast
- drive to Hahndorf, Australia's oldest surviving german settlement....you feel like in Bavaria!
- go for a wintasting tour to Barossa Valley
Restaurant Jolleys Boathouse
Located on the banks of the River Torrens and only minutes’ walk from the CBD, Jolleys Boathouse Restaurant has become an Adelaide icon and is synonymous with excellent service and great food style using only the best in local seasonal produce!
press food & wine
At press*, we simply want to bring the best products from our patch of the earth to the table, and have fun doing it.
Our kitchen is open all day for you to enjoy a quick bite to eat, or settle in for a few hours.
Our ground floor eatery is the perfect place for a glass of wine. Downstairs is walk-in only, so you can drop in as you please.
Reservations are taken on our first floor. This loft-style space, flooded with natural light is an inviting scene for an intimate get together or a feast for a crowd.
Hotel Crown Plaza - Adelaide
Well located the Crown Plaza is a typical business Hotel with all the facilities you nNeed such as fitness Center, indoor pool, Restaurant etc.