Not just kangaroos to discover!
- from Adelaide drive along the coast until you reach Cape Jervis. From there you catch the Sealink Ferry over to Penneshaw / Kangaroo Island.
- go to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- drive over to Flinders Chase National Park
- walk on the Remarkable Rocks
- go to see Admirals Arch
- go for desert surfing to Little Sahara
- sea the seals on Seal Bay
- buy honey at Cliffords Honey Farm
Searenity Holiday Home - Emu Bay
This Apartment was the perfect choice! Their are not a lot of restaurants in Kingscote so you might be happy to cook on your own. Their is a good supermarket in nearby Kingscote and their is also an excellent washing machine in the Apartment which is sometimes convenient when travelling:
Searenity Holiday Home is
situated in the popular coastal township of Emu Bay, home of the "Long White Beach", on
the North Coast of Kangaroo Island and is only a short drive from Kingscote, the Island’s largest town.
This quality, modern, 4½ Star open plan self contained holiday home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is ideal for couples or families and provides everything needed for a comfortable and relaxing stay for up to 8 guests or if you are only a couple you may wish to consider the luxury Holiday apartment. If you are a larger group perhaps you'd like to consider booking both!