explore the surrounding of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park....
- The iSimangaliso Wetland Park includes 280km of beaches, dunes and reaches almost the border of Mosambique.
- their is a variety of wild animals such as rhinos, zebras, hippos, buffalos, kudus...you name it!
- absolutely go on a sunset boat trip where you see lots of hippos, alligators and birds!
- go to Cape Vidal and go for a long walk along the beach
- Do absolutely not miss all the loops to Cape Vidal, guaranteed to see zebras, hippos, buffalos, baboons....!
- go for great seafood to the Ocean Basket!
Ocean Basket - St. Lucia
Convenient location in the heart of St. Lucia Village
Fats Lazarides, the owner of this fantastic seafood chain, saw in 1995 an opportunity to create something that customers were calling a restaurant that served delicious affordable seafood. In those days the restaurant included a fresh fish deli. Seafood restaurants were reserved for the upper crust, and a portion of prawns was a real extravagance.
Today this chain offers fresh and fantastic seafood to an absolutely reasonnable price.
And we really loved the fresh prawns served with delicious garlic butter! The service was attentive and charming
Lodge Afrique - St. Lucia
Lodge Afrique is a 4 Star Guest House with eight free standing luxury thatched suites, each with full Afro-Victorian bathrooms. The spacious and luxurious air-conditioned suites each have a private outdoor African shower leading off the patio.
All the suites are connected to the central Lodge by a raised wooden deck pathway over a beautiful subtropical garden. Full English & Continental breakfast is served daily on the open air breakfast deck
The very charming host Louise gave us great tips during our stay!