Gorgeous biking trails in the Austrian Alps!
Yes, some countries opened the borders for Swiss residents, even though the Corona Virus is still not under control.
We took advantage to visit our "neighbour" Austria and discovered a fantastic mountain bike area in Fieberbrunn, near Kitzbühel.
- The Austrian Alps are a fantastic region for mountain biking
- you'll find plenty of new but cosy wellness resorts such as the Vaya Resort Fieberbrunn
- nearby Kitzbühel is the spot to be seen
- try to visit Amadeus Mozarts hometown - Salzburg, approx. 70km from Fieberbrunn
- of course their are also plenty of hiking trails around the area of Fieberbrunn - Saalbach - Hinterglemm
- Hochfilzen is the Cross Country Spot of the area during winter
VAYA fine living resort - Fieberbrunn
At the VAYA Fieberbrunn fine living resort, holiday takes place amid an impressive mountain landscape.
In summer, fans of hiking and mountain biking are sure to find the right routes for them.
In winter, you find yourself in one of the areas of Austria most guaranteed to get snow, and skiers and snowboarders are only approx. 550m away from the entrance to the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski area. The VAYA SPA & Fitness Room—approx. 800 m² in size—promises relaxation the whole year round.
The restaurant offers every night a 4 course gourmet menu , the bar area with it's fireplace is very cosy and intimate.