this is life in the slow lane...
- stroll along the beach and get a Cappuccino at Café Wichtig in Scharbeutz
- visit the neighbour villages Travemünde &
- visit Grömitz
- go to Lübeck and stroll around the old village
- sit in a famous Baltic Sea beach basket and breathe the fresh air
- go to see the impressive Harbour of Kiel
(the easiest to get to the island is flying into Hamburg. Take a rent a car and drive up to Scharbeutz / Direction Lübeck)
Restaurant Pier 1
one of the places to be in Scharbeutz!
Cool and trendy Restaurant with a great food selection and an excelent service
Best duck worldwide!
If you want to taste this feast as well...they have now moved to Hamburg, s. Website!
Bayside Hotel -Scharbeutz
New Hotel at the beach of Scharbeutz
Great rooftop bar and restaurant, try also the Restaurant Coast
They have other amenities such as a Wellness Centre with a spacious indoor pool